Re: Off and Away

To: Bkitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off and Away
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:18:13 EST
In a message dated 3/20/00 8:56:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bkitterer@aol.com writes:

<< We will be signing off the list tomorrow as we are about to start our
little
 spring journey.  With all the preparatory work in getting ready the delete
 key has been getting a lot of use.  Hope that we did not delete anyones
 direct inquiry.  If so please try us again.  We will be checking our e-mail
 on some irregular schedule.  Expect to see the SWAG folks this weekend and
at
 least some of you in Texas next month.

 Watch out for the cats in the brake fluid playing  - - -  no lets not go
 there.  >>

All the best to you on your trip!  See you on the list when you return.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport