WAY OFF TOPIC

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WAY OFF TOPIC
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:42:46 -0600
For those listers that enjoy the off beat humor, ie   Frank Zappa, Monty
Python, The Young Ones, etc...... There is a new show that I have just
heard about. It seems that Timothy Stack (of "Night Stand with Dick
Detrich" fame) has teamed up with Howard Stern to produce a show called
"Son of the Beach". Of course, like "Night Stand", this show is supposed
to be a parody. It is a send up of "Baywatch" with Stack filling in
Hasselhoff's place as the stud lifeguard. I have always enjoyed  "Night
Stand" and am hoping this is equally entertaining. No financial interest
or affilliation............insert typical disclaimer here.......... yada
yada............ Brad