Re: NO Spridget Content...JAGUAR

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO Spridget Content...JAGUAR
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:10:28 -0500
I'm not much of a fan of the XJS. Is it touring or is it sport,
with a complicated, tight, hot running V12 that got convoluted in
conception. Before being committed to in the big Jags it had to
fit under the bonnet of an Etype, because Lyons wanted a test bed
first. That's how the Etype V12 was born.

The purists won't pay a dime for a V8 conversion. But if it makes
it a better (more reliable) car, who's to say. I would be asking
if the conversion was done with a proper kit, like John's Cars
(out of Dallas I think). See Hemmings.

My 1 cent

Mike L.
AN5 10426 etc