Re: PA Rally/Picnic Camping head count

To: michael.graziano@csfb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PA Rally/Picnic Camping head count
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:03:54 EST
JEEZ!  What did I do to deserve this?  I'm working Friday, so I'll be up
Saturday morning.  GET OVER IT!  I do enough camping with the Boy
Scouts!  Keep this up and I'll pour DOT 5 in your master cylinders!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 3/22/00 1:19:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:

<< It's not that he's anti-social.  That's to general.  He's anti-social with
 us.  :0

 Mike