Re: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:38:01 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks for the info!

Okay!  No bolts left holding the fender on.  There appears to be 3 tack
welds to the outer sill.  ( They are bronzish in colour, does that make it
brazing?  ( showing my ignorance once again! ) )  The fender may be okay, if
I can cut these welds.  What should I use?  A Dremel or just a cutting disk
on a drill?  ( I don't have a Dremel, and judging from the growing parts
list, I may be a wee bit tight. )

The floor is still a mystery until I remove the sheet of metal that is
riveted on and covering it on the top.  But, from underneath, it's connected
to something.  Perhaps the outer sill?

Body sag where the doors close up?  No, my body sags just about everywhere.
Oh, did you mean the car?  :)

My son is getting a lot of adult teeth and may also have an ear infection.

Robert D.
( The other Sprite deal fell through when the other pictures came in.  They
were intended to raise the price, but made me realize that I was already
offering too much. )