Re: Rhinebeck NY Autojumble

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Rhinebeck NY Autojumble
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:04:52 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,
It isn't that far. it is on Route 9 on the eastern side of the Hudson.
Below is some info I found on the net. The fairgrounds are large and there
are usually loads on junk to weed through and loads of magazines and that
stuff.

JF

Rhinebeck, NY - 30th annual show at Dutchess
               County Fairgrounds route 9.

               (Sat) May 6th: Hot Rod and Custom Car Dust-off -
               (over 400 cars expected)

               (Sun) May 7th: Antique and Classic cars to 1975 -
               (over 800 cars expected)

               1000 vendor Swap Meet and 400 car Car Corral
               both days
               We go on rain or shine!

               e.mail: jadoyl1@attglobal.net
                                                                   Joe