Ride Height

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ride Height
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 21:15:01 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
List,

The project car is a '76 Rubber Bumper that feels awkward going around town
all jacked up in the air. In its rehabilitation it has asked me to correct
that injustice. It really wants to get back to Mark III - 1275 ride height.
I would like to surprise him and go 1 inch lower. My problem is that I don't
know the measurement (bottom of sill before pinch weld to ground at each of
the four corners) to shoot for. Can anyone tell me what that height should
be? I would ask him, but that would spoil the surprise.

Thank you,

Tom Speed
Retired Spridget Racer
'76 MG Midget (Project car for my son)