street cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: street cars
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 21:39:09 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
man i feel left out with all these street cars on the list!  almost makes me
want to bolt on my windscreen and snap on my wipers and untape the
headlights and make the horn work again.   the state will not issue me a set
of anteaque tags with the mags and numbers and class markings on it.  pa. is
very picky with it apearing close to stock as possible.  dont stand a chance
with harrisburg's bureaucrats even with it's vintage racing history from new
and restoration in markings as raced per the period photo of the same car in
1962.

i shure wish i could go out for a weekend blast on the country roads around
here.  like it has never happened before?:)

chuck.
experiencing withdrawl from going fast!