Shocking development

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shocking development
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 05:13:42 -0500
Good AM
I remember seeing this before, but before going to the archive (what fun
is that), thought I'd ask. Front end seems to "floating". I would guess
that that means that that the front shocks are bad. Now, how are they
bad?? Can I fill with oil? are they shot? I got them 3 yrs ago, 15K
miles, rebuilt, from Moss. Should I add fluid, and if so what weight?

Like I said - I can find - maybe - in the archives - but (Allen) what fun
is that?

1500 MkIV Midget in PA before anyone asks.

Larry

PS - ARTERO for sale. Onlist $25,000 - off list ??? eBay (your personal
screw the next guy site) next.

The Really Real Real Larry (TGITM)

Larry Macy
78 Midget