Re: Fw: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone? (NO LBC)

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Oh where, oh where is my little sill gone? (NO LBC)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 10:39:44 EST
In a message dated 03/26/2000 6:53:55 AM Mountain Standard Time,
mlupynec@globalserve.net writes:

> PRICE REPORT FROM NORTHERN MEXICO
>
>  The good news is that a  regular (40oz) bottle of Smirnoff brand
>  booze costs only 40 pesos. In Yankee land I have picked  the same
>  for $13 real dollars.
>
>  Mike L.
>  AN5 10426 etc

Just be sure and check the spelling of Smirnoff...and look for the "Hencho en
Mexico" sign to identify a knock-off.  The peso has stayed pretty strong
lately at arount 9.1 to the dollar, and some of the booze buys arn't what
they used to be.

Best bus of all are Mexico products such as Kalula and Tequila...but even in
tequila they've jump on the upscale tequlia bandwagon and you can pay $50 SU
for a good bottle.

Back to my earlier Canadian poking (as in fun at)...I just took a stab at
them because at least I'm not marked as a racist pig...they way I would if I
mentioned my very close neighbors and co-workers to the south.

Robert Houston