Bugeye models

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye models
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:46:21 -0600
A while back I purchase an Airfix Bugeye model off of eBay (your
personal cybersex community). Since the guy was within an hour of me I
drove up and got it personally. Well, after a few talks on the phone and
other purchases he was kind enough to  build a model for me. This is the
quality of what you would expect to see on the cover of the box. I was
VERY impressed with his detail. SO,........ I have mentioned the list to
him and he says that any one interested in a Bugeye model can purchase
direct from him for $7.50 plus S&H. He sells these things on eBay (your
per....you know) for more than that usually. For those like me who
wanted to see what my color scheme ideas would look like aheas of time,
it is kinda neat. He also says that for $25 plus S&H you get the model
and get it built to your color wants, $3 more gets a display case. This
guy is good!! No financial, yada, yada.... but I do have photos I will
send if you are thinking of that route. He also has other models that he
will sell for the same cost. 1/32 scale models, they are a '64 Triumph
TR4A,   '62 Mgb,   '64 Aston Martin DB5,   and an early model XKE
convertible. He also has a '67 VW Bug (RHD) for $5 plus S&H,. He just
told me that he has a '35 Morgan Mog, a '39 Jaguar SS, and a '48 MGTC
1/16 scale in the $25-$30 range.  You can check out his auctions as he
is wiz1. If any of this has your interest let me know off list and I
will give you his email and you can talk with him about what you want.
Brad