Re: New Exhaust system!

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Exhaust system!
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 00:25:34 EST
In a message dated 3/29/2000 9:01:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< how long it takes before Daniel's (er, I mean his Midget's) exhaust
manifold develops a crack from incorrect stress?!?! >>

 Ed:  Not to worry!!!! I have a therapist waiting in the wings in case it
cracks under stress!!!  Or is that ON the wings??  Or on the bonnet??   And
it's David that is stressing under crack, not Daniel!! Wanna talk to that
therapist Ed??  You under stress???  (G)

--David C.