Horn Surround

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Horn Surround
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:11:42 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Help protect me from my brain.  Things go in there and bounce around and get
all messed up and come out funny.  Today, I heard the word 'surround'
mentioned on the radio as I was driving and it somehow caught on to some
fragments of a thread here.  Then they came out.  Now, that's bad enough ...
but that I am going to share them is even worse.

Someone here was talking about a 'horn surround' that they were looking for
at a scrap yard to make their car better.  From my understanding, it is a
period piece.  I didn't know that Surround Sound was available back then?
:-)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette