E-mail ID

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: E-mail ID
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:43:12 -0500
I was known as Bushwacker when I was a patrol officer. It became my CB
handle. It seems that I was always sneaking up on the bad guys even though I
was in plain sight. One time I caught a burglar who was on a ladder,
breaking out a window to get into a building. I hollered at him and scared
the S*^t out of him. He jumped when I yelled and fell off the ladder. After
he got his wind back, he asked "Where the hell did you come from?"

The 4 was the next available Bushwacker from my ISP.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1976 Midget
Future old fart in an old car!!