Re: Newbie/offer/nother car 4sale

To: Kinz@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie/offer/nother car 4sale
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:10:19 -0600
Chris and others,
        I am humbly offering to scope a car with/for you, should you wish. I am
in
Madison (Go Badgers!)
        Here is another from the MG classies which i will look at if someone
wishes.
        Must be spring! They're popping up all over!
Peter C
------

'74 MG MIDGET...CHROME BUMPER
1974 MG Midget for sale. It has 75000 original miles, and

the engine is in very good shape. It has been painted, and

has a little rust, but the body is in good shape. Has a new

rebuilt Weber carb, and rebuilt front end. Little or no work

needed, it is very road worthy. My old neighbors are the

original owners, then my parents, then me. I am back in

school at the U. of Wisc..(Go Badgers!!), and need to sell the

car. No pictures avai.

E-mail me if interested.

*
Contact: Mr. Jay Mueller <jmueller99@hotmail.com>