Parts for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:19:51 -0800 (PST)
A couple of weeks ago I purchased a 66 sprite that had
not been sitting for very long (less than a year). I
have begun to disassemble it for my car’s needs.

These are remnants from a 1966 HAN8L Sprite that I do
not need to get my F Prod Sprite on the Street. As the
project progresses I may have more things available
after I am titled and registered in the wonderful
state of Pennsylvania. Contact me off list for
anything you may need.  I have more than listed here.
I can take digital pictures of anything and email them
to you.

1098 Motor 10CC complete long block with 12G295 Head,
Crank with std size journals exhaust manifold and
flywheel. I have pulled the pan and visually looked at
two rod bearings and center main and there is no big
issues there. May polish and go for a stock street
engine.

Front Disc Brake suspension assemblies (with tight
bushings and bearings – Clean these up and bolt on).
Master (Brake/Clutch) Cylinder for disc brake car.
4.22 rear end unit
rear leaf springs (car sits level)
Front coil springs
Front and rear shocks
Rear axle housing less brakes and axle shafts

Windshield Glass
Seats (In need of recovering)
Interior trim: Dash pad surround; rear cockpit
surround
Right and left doors rust free with complete window
glass and wing vents
Top frame
Top Hardware for attachment to windshield frame.
Top Bar for attachment to body.
Top fittings for attachment to body
Rostyle wheel with perfect full tread 145 SR 13
Michelin ZX radial.

Body shell with some rust at front left rocker and
panel behind front wheel; minor A-post rust; otherwise
good everywhere else.

John Holliday
67 Fprod Street Sprite
Lancaster, PA