RE: almost...

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: almost...
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:00:28 -0600
What he said..... the bit about high resistance at the brass post can be
averted by hold witha wrench the innermost nut whilst tightening the
outermost battery cable connection nut, right Allen?
        And Gerard, soldering field coils and the like takes a LOT of heat. Few
"guns" can do it.

Peter C
---

At 02:49 PM 3/31/2000 , Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:
>One thing I discovered (the hard way) this week, is that these old starters
>sometimes develop marginally good contacts due to oil and dirt intrusion.

<SNIPPED the first half of War and Peace>