Guinness Good Beer Joke, NO LBC...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Guinness Good Beer Joke, NO LBC...
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 16:15:39 -0400
The presidents of several beer companies were attending a conference in
England. After the conference was over they decided to go to a local pub
for a few beers and some good conversation.

At the pub, the bartender was taking their order for the first round,
the president of Budwieser said, "Give me a Bud, the king of beers".
The president of Yengling said, "I'll have a Yengling Lager, from
Americas oldest family run brewery."  The president of Coors said, "Give
me a Coors Light, Americas best tasting light beer".

When the bartender asked the president of Guinness what his preference
was he simply said "Give me a Coke".

The other men inquired as to why he was not drinking Guinness!

His reply was "If you fellows are not drinking beer tonight, then
neither am I."