Re: AHSpares panels, plus a goofy comment

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AHSpares panels, plus a goofy comment
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:52:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Robert said:

>Just because they are made in England, doesn't mean that they are good
quality.

Actually, as far as I have discovered since acquiring the '74 Midget, if its
made in England, it beats the hell out of the third world or the US
made/labeled stuff.  If the panels are made locally, wouldn't that imply
that the dies and presses have been there for quite a long time, since they
are expensive to manufacture in the First World?  You'd think that if their
customers were unsatisfied, we'd have heard about it by now.

Remember, this is the country that gave us such wonderful stuff as the East
India Comapny, the egg cozy, flogging, William Shakespeare, etc...

Buy British, buy best!

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget