Re: Rivergate 5-Speed Kit

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Rivergate 5-Speed Kit
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,

You may have figured this out from Jeff's answer, but the Rivergate kit uses a
'smaller' non-stock TO bearing. This is one of the differences between the
MorrisService 5-speed, and the Rivergate kit that I noted in the earlier thread:

Morris Service: uses all 'stock' Nissan 210 parts (TO, Pressure plate, Clutch
disk) but need to modify the BMC fly wheel.

Rivergate : uses a 'non-stock' TO bearing, and needs to modify these three 210
parts(the TO carrier, clutch release fork,  and the 210 Clutch disk). But, uses
the BMC pressure plate.

 - Bryan