Fw: Blue Cars, Cops & Other Colors

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Blue Cars, Cops & Other Colors
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:20:33 -0400
One day a long time ago I was headed down Hamilton Avenue towards the
Ashtree Shopping Center where Jerry Spradlin's Imported Auto Repair Shop
was. I was driving my navy blue 1967 Sprite when all of a sudden and two
black guys in an orange VW bug came flying down the hill, weaving in and out
of traffic. They almost sideswiped me and a few others. They were out of
sight in no time due to the curve in the road. When I got down the hill a
bit, I saw them again. They had crashed into a white Chev Caprice that had a
man in blue inside. The rear ender didn't do much to the Chevy but the bug
was messed up!! As I drove by I told the cop what they were doing just prior
to their mishap. When I did, their faces turned a bright red.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1976 Midget
Future old fart in an old car!!