240hp Spridget with a 4 pot engine conversion?

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 240hp Spridget with a 4 pot engine conversion?
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:23:44 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Guys
All you originality guys had better hit the DELETE key NOW as I do not want
to upset you.
The conversion above is going to be marketed very soon. It produces more hp
per ton than the Porsche 930 (turbo 911 for the uneducated)
This now means that you can have a fun car with a capital 'F'
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme
It will come as a complete bolt in package. As soon as I can, I will send
you all some more information. At the moment I am sworn to secrecy! But I
just had to tell somebody, and of course you will keep it top yourself wont
you!
BTW I have now tried to send this message 3 times over the past couple of
hours and not one has shown up yet. So do not be amazed if you get this
message more than once. Sorry.
Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems