lurker

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: lurker
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:15:09 EDT
Hi all

Out of lurk mode for a short time. A little over a year ago I drove past a 79
Midget parked in someone's driveway with a for sale sign. Drove past it twice
a day, to and from work, for two weeks. That was as long as I could stand it.
Stopped and got the phone number, no one home. It's been parked in my drive
ever since. I don't post often because this is my first LBC and I'm still
learning. With what I've learned here and parts from JustEd, the front
suspension gets done in the next week or so. I don't know what LBC's I'm
looking for now. They'll happen the same way. I live in Decatur IL USA.

Roger Meridith
79 Midget