RE: Anglo-Parts in Belgium - Nice Catalog

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Anglo-Parts in Belgium - Nice Catalog
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:00:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Jay,

I have not received the final amount in dollars (to my credit card).  The
catalogue is 200 Belgium francs or about $5-6.00 US plus postage (a few
dollars?)

It was well worth it for me as the better the diagram the better for me.
The entire packet is very impressive with order forms, price list, customer
account number card and even a bumper sticker.

Too bad they are not here to really check their quality.  However judging by
the parts in the catalogue I think it is high.

Sprinkled throughout are little technical tips like gaps, capacities, hints,
etc.  They even list all of the various tools that you may need.

Scott