Re: A(nother) question of value

To: "Tocci, Al" <atocci@advanta.com>
Subject: Re: A(nother) question of value
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:47:11 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Tocci, Al" wrote:

> So while on this question of value.  What should one expect to pay for a
> decent bugeye bonnet? I'm not aware of any for sale, but I plan to make the
> acquisition of one my primary Carlisle quest next month.  TIA

Al

Carlisle Bugeye bonnets range from $150 for a dented, rusty repairable
one up to $350 for a semi nice one but still needing body work.
A guy brings his nice one every year and he takes it back home, he
want's $700 for it. Fiberglass bonnets start at around $350 (there again
they need body work too)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ