How did that Happen?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: How did that Happen?
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:21:53 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I was off for my evening buzz around the countryside tonight when a terrible
"screech" emanated from the left front wheel area.  I pulled back in the
garage and pulled the wheel, it would go forward but not in reverse.  Pulled
out the brake pads and the rear pad seemed stuck, got a bigger pair of
pliers and it came out.  It has a hole in the top of the pad about the size
of a pea.  What do you think?  Rock in between the pad and the rotor?  A
little bit of a groove in the rotor but not bad.  I cleaned it all up and
put it back together and it seems to be fine, I will get some new pads
tomorrow.

Do I need to add brake pads to my travel kit?  If I took all of that "stuff"
on the Bluegrass list there wouldn't be room for the cooler, wife, dog, and
a couple of spare 12 packs.

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville, TN