Re: Lower radiator hose

To: "LBCarNut" <LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Lower radiator hose
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:18:39 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The saga continues!   I went to Napa (auto not wine) and asked for the 7565; it
turned out to be the same as the Gates 20802, which I guess could work, but it
still had a kink in it after making the bend.   So the counter guy was nice
enough to go root through his stock.  He came back with a Napa 7462 and baby is
this the perfect fit hose.  Yowee.  Just trimoff about 1" and it's perfect.  I
gotta get a life if this is what excites me....

Geoff Branch '74 Meejit