Oh No!?!?!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh No!?!?!
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 21:07:38 EDT
Spridgeteers (minus WST):

   On VERY good authority, the is some sort of Meeting of the Coven occurring
in Comfort, Texas.

   At least, as of around 10:30 PM yesterday, after a conversation in which I
was advised it was 82 degrees and clear; offered venison, duck, dead cow, and
some cocktails which (in good [er, pardon the pun] taste) may not be
discussed in this venue, SpridgetStock was WELL under way starting with a er,
"comment" from Fisher, SEVERAL more from The Head (Nice) Witch, then Brad,
then Robert, then finally my auto disconnect for long distance calls
performed FLAWLESSLY!!

   I was "safe".  Even when the "Head (nice) Witch" tried a *69 auto-call
back -
EVEN AT & T came to my aid and there was no ringing of the phone.

   Would tend to expect, due to background "din"(??), it is STILL underway!!

   Da*n, I wish I was there!!  Oh well.

          The Missing Ed