Windshield wipers: Car content, but no LBC content)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield wipers: Car content, but no LBC content)
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 00:13:48 -0400
Anybody had a recommendation for a GOOD brand of wiper blades.  About 3
months I put a set of Bocsh blades on the wife's Jap Jelly Bean (TM FCI)
and today when it was raining I could not see anything.  I was better
off not turning them on.  I want good blades for the car now that it
has really good rain tire.  Any ideas?  The strange thing is the 2
month old Bocsh blades on my car are not that bad, not great, but not
that bad.

Bill Gilroy