Re: Can we change it?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can we change it?
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:25:50 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Change of Carlisle Import Show dates:

Don't know how many people this will effect but our Western NY car club goes
to the Watkins Glen Vintage Grand  Prix Races usually held on that weekend
in the Fall. We also have a large following that goes to the Import Show in
the spring. So now it appears that we will have to make a choice between the
two events now being held on the same weekend.
I will definitely be passing this information on to all(200+members) that I
can to see if it will make a difference in stopping the change.
Does anyone else have a similar conflict as this?
Also,what was the reason for the change?

Marlene
77 Midget