Re: WDF??? Its April!!!

To: "Rick Fisk" <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: WDF??? Its April!!!
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:04:18 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well that SHOULD be expected in Michigan. Not PA. However now the Sun is
shining and nearly all the 3 or so inches that fell are gone. Go figure.
OTOH the wind is blowing like 30+ mph and the wind chill is like single
digits.

I WANT SPRING BACK!!!

Larry

PS Thanks a bunch Ron and Ed. Next time KEEP IT!!