1275 Porting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1275 Porting
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 16:58:31 -0700
Having read through the section of Vizard's book on Cylinder heads and porting
several times.  I've started porting one of my two heads.  However- I've noticed
some of the illustrations in vizard's book look different from the cutaways of
ported heads.  It looks like much more of the guide boss has been cut away in
some of the cross section photographs than in the diagrams.  Does anybody have
any pictures of the work they have done on their heads?  I plan on taking some
of mine, but right now they are embarrassingly ametuerish<g>

I'm going to a +60 overbore and 1.401/1.212 intake/exhaust valves.

Curt Onstott - Crop and Soil Science Computing Admin
  Oregon State University. - (541) 737-5875 - Office: CrpS 153b
                    http://www.css.orst.edu/curt
No, life IS a contest.  Perhaps it doesn't FEEL like a contest to YOU
                because I WON so long ago.  -Voorhis
  '70 MG Midget    '75 Jaguar XJ6     '95 Specialized RockHopper