Re: Digital cameras (No LBC, directly)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, phax@eng.kns.com, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Digital cameras (No LBC, directly)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
I've been in the market for one too, and I've been comparing the Olympus
(D-360L) to the Kodak dc215, which are the same price. The Kodak is definitely
the easier camera to use, but the picture quality is much better (better lens
&higher resolution) on the Olympus.
For a review of most camera's on the market I found this site:

http://www.megapixel.net/html/issueindex.html

Also follow the links to other rivew etc.

 - Bryan