Re: Carlisle Import Show

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Carlisle Import Show
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:23:54 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Biff Jones wrote:

>  Just a thought,  Since they have on the show field "club"
> competion wonder if 'Spridgets' could register as a club?  That
> way all of our cars could park together.

Biff and everyone.
Rick Moses has the AH Sprite "CLUB" and tent reserved every year.
If there are 20 pre registered Spridgets, we get royal treatment from
Carlisle productions.
Royal treatment is a tent (for shade) out on the field.
If you pre register, just put down SPRITE on the club line.
Many AHST club members with Sprites, park with the big Healeys in their
tent.
This cuts into the Sprite club tent pre registrations every year.
Park with the cars like your own, Sprites, Midgets, they are look-a
likes.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ