Re: Pac Bell Park Official Opening day-no LBC

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pac Bell Park Official Opening day-no LBC
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:01:58 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/2000 1:21:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< Today is the official Giants Home Opener game at our brand new Pac Bell
 Park in San Francisco. >>

Interesting!  I attended the first game ever played at Cincinnati Riverfront
Stadium (I can't call it anything stupid and commercial like "Synergy Field")
in 1969. I have a certificate that was given out to all us first nighters.
Cincinnati Reds played Atlanta Braves and were beaten by the Braves.  Hank
Aaron knocked a home run for the first home run in the stadium.

--David C.