Re: Camber Adjustment Mods

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, fprodget@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Camber Adjustment Mods
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
John,

MiniaMania has been selling this exact setup for years, however, they do
caution
that this setup NOT be used for Street/long-term application. I guess putting
in
the Heim joint, weakens the A-arm lever, or they just don't want the liability.
I don't know anyone that has used this set-up, but maybe another list member
has
some experience with this.

 - Bryan (59-bugeye)
 San Jose, CA