Re: NO LBC . . . . .Wedding Plans Progress

To: geopro@cyberdrive.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC . . . . .Wedding Plans Progress
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:06:00 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/00 4:31:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
geopro@cyberdrive.net writes:

<< Apparently it's illegal to buy liquor in one state and take
 it to another for consumption. How did I know? I figure, you
 pay whatever tax is on the bottle in the state you buy it
 in. Tax is paid, all is well.

 NOT so! I'm told by one of the above. Could get arrested for
 Tax evasion.  Isn't that something! Of course now that I
 know, I shall refrain from committing this infringement.

 Anyone know of any good British car shows in New Hampshire
 this summer?

 George  >>

A good CYA, George!!!

Anon!