Re: Media blasting

To: "Dan O'Shea" <danoshea@idsi.net>
Subject: Re: Media blasting
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:25:59 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In my area (Connecticut) I know that many body shops contract this work out,
raising the cost to the consumer.  There are a number of shops specializing
in this work, and one I know of charges by the hour, about $50 an hour the
last time I had some pieces done.  Businesses that seem to be getting into
this work are cemetery monument companies: it appears that the basic
sandblast equipment is very similar.  The guy I use is in both businesses,
starting out in the monument business.  He is in Wallingford, Connecticut,
if you're at all interested, about  an hour and a half from Poughkeepsie.