no lbc stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: no lbc stuff
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:06:54 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
just got back home a couple of hours ago from mailing off my tax junk.  i am
feeling a bit festive with that pressure off my back!  hope all has gone
well for the rest of you in u.s.a. as far as meeting the deadline for
mailing off your stuff too!  in spite of being a rainy dark and windy
day(kind of fitting for the extended tax deadline day) i am in high spirits.
might even go out to the garage and sit in my race car and pretend i'm speed
racer a bit(required childish content).  or possibly take an afternoon nap
with my 2 cats(be nice i like them).(cat content met).  or have a festive
barley based beverage, ..........then have a nap(alcohol contenet met).   or
possibly i might just sit  here and think about how for another year i can
tell the tax guys to kiss my posterior?  yeah right like that will ever
happen.  but seriously folks i am very relieved to have taken care of the
dastardly deed of sending off my taxes.  so i declare this afternoon a
holiday and i am "chillin in da hood"(wierd slang content met).   now if i
could conjour up some fun.....(witch content met, ok elizabeth?)

chuck
thirsty???no coke! just .....sprite!(AH-ha!  lbc content met!)