Belt Mounts(Was Scavaging)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Belt Mounts(Was Scavaging)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:57:43 -0400
A-HA!

A mystery develops!. I was confused with Allen's comment about the
swiveley, bracketey thing. Larry M's description sounds closer (I'll take
that used one there Lar!). Does anyone out there in list-land know of a
roach car that may yield up said bracketry? There's a pair between M. Macy
and m'self.....

On the belts, I find them odd, in that the lap belt detaches at the latch.
Why in the world anyone would want just the shoulder strap is beyond me.
Good possibility these are not original equipment. The latch side of the
belt system in most original cars seem to have the female latch mounted on
a short arm, mine is simply a belt with the buckle at one end, the car
attached firmly to the other.

Maybe I'm looking for a complete seatbelt set-up?!

Congrats to everyone who made to the taxman. Here in Canada, we have to the
end of the month. Actually, there's a new form from Taxation Canada...

Step 1 - Enter amount you earned last year.

Step 2 - Subtract amount paid in taxes.

Step 3 - Send in difference.

Cheers!

Terry