Re: Top ten Spridget things in the UK

To: kinabalu@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top ten Spridget things in the UK
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:14:51 EDT
1.  Wash and wax a Sprite (if you do mine I will supply the wax).

2.  Visit some breakers yards to buy:  Metro large diameter water pump
pullies (I have them all from my local yard), MG Metro HIF44 carb manifolds,
old SUs from various cars, anything else that takes your fancy.

3.  Visit the Coventry Motor Museum - its free to get in, a nice museum and
Coventry is an interesting City.

4.   Visit the Heritage Museum at Gaydon (its not free to get in) a great
museum - and a twisty road to get there (at least from where I live) with
100mph straights between 70mph 4th gear corners!

5.   Buy some Doc Marten's shoes - all the best Spridgeteers wear them (at
least I do).

6.   Go to Brooklands (I've never been).

7.   Go to Beaulieu (I've never been)

8.   See some Spridgets racing at the race track or sprint/hill climb.

9.   Jack up my Sprite and grease all the suspension points (I will supply
the jack and grease gun).

10  Change the gearbox oil in my Sprite (I will supply the oil).

Daniel1312