Re: More Photo Point Pictures

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: More Photo Point Pictures
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:44:10 -0500
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Pretty close Brad,

         The 'mountain' is really one of the hills in the Pennine chain
(which runs down the length of England, starting in the highlands of
Scotland).  The snow is remaining only in the crevices of the hill (Pendle
Hill) and clearly shows a witch on her broomstick.   The area around the
foot of Pendle Hill is renowned for it's witches (my humble self included),
many of whom were either burned at the stake at Lancaster Assizes, or
drowned at the ducking stool.  I don't suppose that you all want a history
lesson, so I won't bore you with the details.  Suffice it to say that you'd
all better be CAREFUL!!!!!

Mother Jones
Comfort, TX  (Do you think I came by this address by accident?)