Re: cosmetic smog parts

To: David Riker <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: cosmetic smog parts
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:22:38 -0500
Cc: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Wouldn't the compression bleed up the air rail and across to other cylinders if
I don't solder the rail. I can always heat the rail to remove the solder, when
the Dictator arrives. Not IF, When. The emissions crap you have in CA, we soon
get fed to us in Texas. I thought we had the wide open spaces?????? I had to
have the original pre-heater shroud and tube and air cleaner on my 68 GTO for it
to pass inspection for a while, when the Communist  Country of California Pr***s
( CCCP) let up on their older cars, Texas let up on ours.  Brad