Re: PORTLAND OREGON BRITISH SWAP MEET APRIL 30

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: PORTLAND OREGON BRITISH SWAP MEET APRIL 30
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:53:21 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Fellow Spridgeteers,  especially those in the great North West

This is a great swap meet, and like Paul said... "it never rains"  I
have yet to come home without a "trunk" full of goodies.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this year, if so, I'll be
wearing/looking for "THE SHIRT"

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!