virginia beach may 5-6&7

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: virginia beach may 5-6&7
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 02:01:47 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
just have been invited to trailer bugeye to Virginia beach to participate in
the vintage"mock" race parade from oceanna  n.a.s. to VA. beach and back the
same evening via the city streets with a police escort.    there are vintage
races at the air station on Saturday and Sunday.   the "mock " city street
race is the prelude to the weekend's racing  activities on Saturday and
Sunday.   this is going to be a fun weekend since we are going to spend the
rest of the weekend assisting organizer of the event in one capacity or
another.   would rather be racing but new play toy is not ready due to some
serious set backs here (recent death of a close relative and a serious
plumbing problem requiring jack hammering up part of my basement floor to
repair).   emotionally and financially recovering but sometimes it takes a
bit of time to get back in the swing of things .  promising myself to get
back on track with progress on projects after holiday has passed.

speaking of which!  everyone have a great chloroform day!  hope the ether
bunny brings y'all a basket of goodies!( son is getting toy cars and candy
in his basket!) .

wishing you all a safe and happy holiday!

chuck.
from the bottom of my rock!