LBC +

To: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC +
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 08:09:20 -0700
Fellow Spridgeteers,

Yesterday I had two virgin experiences!
    1) Drank my first Guinness... I'm only 53 guys and not a beer
drinker! & 2) Purchased a cherry ....well, almost... 1980 TR 8.

I understand a fair amount about the TR 8, after all, it is an LBC,
right, but WTF's with the plastic ball in my beer!!!  I poured the beer
into the glass, went to put the can down and heard what could best be
described as a rearend "clunk" in a Spridget.  Least I was familiar with
the noise.

Anyway, for those of you interested... and those not interested... I'll
write about my new "toy" at a later place in time.  The Universe
provides!

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!