RE: LBC + (Lotso Beer Content)

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <froggi@cdsnet.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC + (Lotso Beer Content)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 16:22:16 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi List, Larry, and David,

Turns out you are both right.  The floater contains a nitrogen/CO2 mixture.
Got that info from the web page listed on the (now empty) can sitting in
front of me.  The URL for interest parties is:

http://www.guinness.ie/

Just got back in from a quick Easter Day run in the Sprite.  Beautiful 70
degree sunny day here in Nor Cal.  Can't wait for the first week in May, and
the slot in the paint shop comes available for the little guy.  Won't be
done for the SWAG event in Monterrey, but if the SWAG trip to Tahoe is in
June, watch out!!!  Talk you y'all later.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA