RE: Shock Conversion

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shock Conversion
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:22:15 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I highly recommend this kit.  I bought the MiniMania one back in '94 I think
it was for my '76 Midget.  I only had to drill two extra holes.  At the
time, I also got some shorter, higher rate springs from VB.  That was a
mistake, since they settled from an inch drop to a 2+ inch drop.  The tires
would rub at the wink of an eye and my camber(?) was so bad I had to rotate
my poor Michelins every couple of months.  Try this with a anti-swaybar
upgrade and you'll be taking those cloverleafs at 40mph! FUN!
                        - Frank