RE: Townsend Tennessee

To: "'Mark Endicott '" <endicott@nashville.com>, "'Spridgets '" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Townsend Tennessee
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:43:09 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I hope to actually drive a Midget there this year, although I'm not
convinced yet.  With all these trips out of town and everything else, I
finally gave up and sent the freebie off to a "real" LBC mechanic, so we'll
see if he has any luck.  Last I heard he was laughing... Otherwise, I'll be
there via Honda.  Hope to see some of you there!

adrian,
out-of-town again

http://www.midgetweb.com