New-Old Toy Pics (LBC content)

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New-Old Toy Pics (LBC content)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:58:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I just got a new scanner and decided to post some pictures of past Herbytoys
on my Photopoint page. The LBC content is my "aborted" V8 Sprite project. I
bought it cheap (about $300) thinking I could get running in no time. HA!!
The DPO left it sitting outside for about 12 years as you see it in the
pictures. Actually I had cleaned it up a little at the time of the pictures.
Anyway I sold after about 4 months of ownership to a father and son who ran
a british resto shop. Don't know if they ever got it running but I assume
they did.

The other car is my "father-son " project that became a "son" project. It
never ran either.

Check out the page here.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=229146&a=2451590
<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=229146&a=2451590>

Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY (hoping he doesn't meet the same fate)